Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 2, 2010

Poll Rules and Pictures

**POLL RULES**
So I put this poll up because I am torn on if we should find out the sex or not. I feel like I am not really doing much for this baby since we have stuff from when Matt was born. If I knew the sex, I could go buy clothes and all that fun stuff.
However I do love the surprise factor of not knowing. It really is A LOT of fun! I am not saying we will follow exactly what the poll says, but we will take it into consideration.
I do not mean to be pushy or bossy but I do feel this one rule needs to be laid out. There is only one rule too. (Especially for Aunt Katie:D)
1. One Vote Per Household Please.

Now for Pictures since I was a little bit bossy...

Matt and Harry playing outside together. It was beautiful and sunny and then 2 days later we were stuck inside from all the snow in mid-March. It was fun! Enjoy the pictures.





Matt waiting on Dad to go and
play in the snow that hit
Oklahoma 2 days later.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Okay. So you know my vote, and I understand if you throw it out. ;) Obviously, I am toren. I, myself, could never wait and hence like the surprise that you guys are able to give me that I cannot otherwise give myself...but I am also a shopper....and knowing helps justify shopping. ;) Love the pictures. Looks like he had a great time with Harry.