Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Easter

Our Beautiful Eggs
I am going to have to boil more next year.
AJ was disappointed on how many he actually got to color.
Matt was a lot more into it this year.

Thanks Easter Bunny!



I think Matt was a little distressed
that he was not playing with Sophie's Ariel.

We also celebrated Jack's 8th birthday.
Grandma only put 7 candles. Sweet Jack
told her, "It's ok. Technically I am still 7.
Since my birthday is next week."

He is getting too big!
His mom, Kristy, made the chocolate bunny cake. Very Nice Job!

Grandma and ALL of her little chicks
Looking for eggs with dad



Check out the chocolate face.
Matt was a little sugared up and not listening.
AJ I told him no cake. I guess he found it on his own.

He actually licked off the extra frosting.
So I guess really he did listen to no cake.
Frosting is not cake right? He is getting
too smart. We are going to have to keep an eye on this one.

1 comment:

gülşah demir said...

the boy 's pretty...:)What a fine lad your son is! :)