Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Festival of the Arts 2010

AJ had the day off yesterday so the three of us headed downtown to the Festival of the Arts. It was a beautiful day and we had tons of fun looking, listening, and tasting everything we could.
Listening to some "rock stars" as Matt called them.
They were a little too loud for his liking.



This was the most fun. I sat in the grass
and watched him wear himself out running
up and down this great big old hill.

I thought it would be nice to take a picture with him,
and he thought it would be fun to whack me
with his balloon.

Got him in my grasp
Almost have him and ready for a picture

Caught him finally for a nice picture.
Unfortunately I still had my sunglasses on.

I had to get a few whacks in myself.

This was the best picture we could get of Spider-Man
It is on his wrist because Matt wanted to be able to see it.
Makes sense.
He was very still.
He was not going to mess up Spider-Man

Matt's First Corn Dog
(That AJ and I are aware of)


Then on to Yummy Ice Cream Sundaes

No comments: