Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sweet 16 and the Cake Burglar

Our niece Rachel turned 16 this year. Oh goodness that makes me feel a little bit old. It helps that I was incredibly young when she was born though. So us Glovers finally got our act together and had a surprise party (a month late) for her. Following the time line I thought I would post pictures a good month late too.

This really is more about Rachel, but those who know him and love him realize who the cake burglar is. (dun, dun, dun... Matt Boogie of course!)

Here is the amazing cake I made for Rachel.
It has most of her favorite things.
Now if you look closely at the front of the cake just
to the side of the guitar you will notice tee tiny little finger prints.
That is right the cake burglar strikes again!

More of an aerial view.
Notice the prints are still there.

Rachel and the lady who
brought all of this together, Grandma Gerry.

The Birthday Girl
Sorry about the sash Rachel.
Grandma and I could not resist.

Matt has a front row seat
for the cake.


Rachel putting up with her little cousin.
He handed her the plate and demanded some cake.
What am I going to do with this guy?
This need for sweets must come from his dad. Right?
We love you Rachel and hope you had a wonderful Sweet 16!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am glad to read your work
very interesting and also broaden their knowledge and experience.
I will read your tulisan2 next.
success always accompanies your career.
I wait your comments and suggestions for the success of my blog

http://cadalora-bussinessonline.blogspot.com/