Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, November 6, 2009

Wild Animals on the Loose???

OH WAIT...
It is just Matt and Harry!



They look so sweet here
and quiet and still.
Who knew Matt could be so still?

Being Silly Monkeys

Watching for Nemo
Matt and I met Kristin and Harry at the Zoo yesterday. It was a lot of fun! There was a slight incident involving Matt and a lion.

There is a huge thick glass wall that people can walk right up to and see the lions up close and personal. Only the glass separates the two. We were walking off from looking at the lions when we noticed them playing with each other. So Matt watches and gets interested in a soda machine instead. Not sure why, but this caught one lion's eye. She was fixed on Matt so we pointed this out to him. Matt ran up to the glass to see the lion check him out. As Matt started toward the glass the lion wiggled her but and pounced. Thank goodness for the glass or Matt would have been jumped by this huge lion. Matt screamed and ran right into my arms.
It took me going up to the glass with Matt to show him the lion was playing just like Tobi does. The lion nuzzled and licked the glass. Matt thought that was funny, but he also had a death grip on my shirt.

This was one moment I wished I had my camera out and ready to go. The lion pouncing and Matt face were priceless. I think this will be something that sticks with him for awhile and we will probably have to skip the lion exhibit the next couple of visits to the zoo.

***********

This was the day before.
I baked a cake and Matt
helped me lick the beater.
(I got the bowl)


No comments: