Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 2, 2009

Matt vs the Buffalo

Hope you all had a WONDERFUL and safe Halloween!!! This is our new favorite picture of Matt. He just looks so sweet and grown-up!
Grandmama called the other day and told us where to find this cute Buffalo. SO I thought, "Let's dress Matt up in his cute skeleton pjs (thank you Aunt Katie) and take a picture." Matt loves all the buffalos around Oklahoma so I did not think this would be any different. I was wrong. I guess a big skeleton buffalo is a little scarier than a nice one painted with flowers.
"I need to keep my eye on this thing."

"Nope! Don't like it!!"

Mom:"It's ok Matt. It is not
real and will not move. I promise."

A cute side glance, but
Matt is still not looking.

"I AM..."
"OUT OF HERE!!!
I still don't like it!"

"Maybe if I look him in the eye,
he will know not to mess with me."

Ta-Da
"I'm standing in front.
Hurry and take the picture"

Finally got a decent picture

No comments: