Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Pumpkin Patch 2009

We went to the pumpkin patch again this year. Matt was a little more brave than last year. He actually rode on a pony. AJ was on vacation so he got to come with us and we met Aunt Kristin and cousin Harry out there. I think we all had a great time!

There are a lot of pictures so enjoy and don't miss the video. It is in the middle under Matt and Harry walking through the corn maze!



Getting the boys away from the sandpit was
was fun. They both have one at home, but
I guess boys are just drawn to dirt.

Kristin and I showing the boys
how to potato sack race. I bit it hard. It was
fun though. Kristin won both races.






Matt is getting hog tided by Harry.
AJ gave the boys this idea.

Here we are going out to the corn maze


The Corn Maze
This was more fun than last year.
Matt was braver and the corn was higher


The Video
Click on it to watch it

Thanks to Kristin AJ and I got a picture
together. Not very many of those.
Loved having my guy with me.



Waiting for the pony ride

They are ready to ride.
Matt is on the pony

and he stayed on the pony
Yeah Boogie!
The boys and their pumpkins.

No comments: