Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Some Random Cuteness

These are some older pictures that got lost in the Halloween shuffle. I thought I would share them now because they are some of my favorites.

************
PJ King
He is just showing off in his new pjs and King (from Pixar's Cars) socks. The socks are huge so we put them on the outside and Matt called them his boots. He was dancing and giving me a HUGE cheese face.


************
Growing Too Fast
This outfit made me realize just how big he is getting. He just looks like a big boy. He is growing up and seeing him like this hit me hard. I think my eyes got a little teary.


************
Boomer Sooner Boogie
I am aware that we lost this past week, but who cares. Matt still looks really stinkin' cute in these pictures!
What were you thinking???

Touchdown Sooners!
(not in this last game though...Boo)

************
Sweet and Sour Video
This is Matt eating a Warhead, very sour candy, that he got on Halloween. He picked it out we the wonderful parents we are thought we should tape it. It is not focused because I was the camera person. It is still fun to watch though.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Oh Matt. How big you are getting. Love your pictures. We miss you a lot and cousin Tyler says hi.