Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Birthday Weekend

Last weekend was filled with birthday fun. On Saturday there was a party for Sophie, our niece on my side of the family. We went to her house where all the kids played and had a blast. I don't think I saw Matt once unless I checked on him. Then we went to Chuck E. Cheese for some more games. It was busy, but a lot of fun.
Then on Sunday my brothers and their families came over for cake and ice cream for our mom. Matt and I got up early Sunday morning (we actually get up early every morning) and baked a cake for Grandmama. He was a big help and enjoyed the tasting benefits of being a cook. It was a yummy cake and I am afraid Matt and I only made enough for everyone to have one piece. I think I owe some people seconds some time.
After all the cake and ice cream and of course presents we played a game. Well some did anyway. Bill brought over a game that shocks the last person to push their button. It does hurt, but is very funny to watch.

Saturday-
Matt playing his first game of Air Hockey

He had a hard time keeping it
out of his own goal.
Darn It!

Dancing with cousin Grace

Then dancing with the birthday girl
Matt is a dancing fool

Shooting some Hoops
or if you heard Matt say it
"Shoot n Poops"

Skee Ball was a little hard
He just wanted to throw the ball
We might try again when it isn't so crowded.


****************
Sunday-


Harry enjoying the cake and ice cream

This is the game and it looks like
Chuck was the one to get shocked.
As you can see Joe is laughing at him.


No comments: