Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

King Tut

Jack and Lucy so thoughtfully picked out this swim float for Matt. As you can see Matt did NOT want to wait for a swimming opportunity, and wanted to were it now. It was more like this, "Mom, how about I wear this? I can probably wear this. Pleeease?" Just then the doorbell rang. It was Grandmama and the rest is in the photographs. (I was about to let him wear it when the doorbell rang though, but of course Grandmama ends up being the hero.) I guess it's ok to let her have the title every once in a while.

Matt was the one who decided to wear the arm floaty on his head, and dad told him he looked like King Tut. Since dad said that all Matt says is, "I'm King Tut. Look Mom, I'm being King Tut." It is very cute.

Thank you Jack and Lucy for thinking of Matt. He loves it! Also thank you to Kristy and Bill for getting it for him.


No comments: