Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Mmmmm Cereal & Ready for My Close-Up

Matt was eating cereal a while back and I saw him drinking his milk like a big guy. I guess He has done this before and AJ did not share it with me. So I thought this was his first time and freaked out and took pictures. AJ just laughed at me and told me he has been doing this for some time. I have done to this to AJ on many occasion since he is usually at work/school when Matt is doing new things, and I think he really enjoyed turning the tables.



***********************
Ready For My Close-Up

Matt found my winter clothes and decided to try them on. He then strutted around the house like a movie star. He checked himself out in the mirror for awhile and was acting very important. He then decided he was a lion.



No comments: