Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A Summer Treat!

Yesterday AJ came home, after working a 30 hour shift at the hospital, and said, "You know what I have been craving?" I answered my usual hopeful answer, "Ice Cream!" Of course that was not the answer. He said, "No. Pretzels and Dr. Pepper." I thought of a compromise of going to Sonic's Happy Hour to get his drink and ice cream for Matt and I. It was a wonderful and hot trip and the ice cream really hit the spot!

It was hot and turned the sundae into
ice cream M&M soup, but that did not
stop Matt Boogie!

Got some on the arm

Yummy Cherry!

Liking the lid to make sure he got all the
whip cream. (That is for sure my son!)

Looking cute and being silly with the spoon

A quick picture after a much needed pit-stop

The man who started this all
because he wanted pretzels and a
Dr. Pepper!

No comments: