Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Fun with the New Camera

We FINALLY got the camera today from the UPS guy! So after the battery charged Matt and I went outside to play. He played with sticks and cars and I played with the camera. I am even more excited about tomorrow when Matt and I go somewhere fun to really try this thing out!

Matt eating his broccoli.

Here is Matt checking out a neighborhood girl walking her dog.
She is probably 7 or 8 and Matt was trying desperately to get her attention.
"Hey Babe, come check out my ride."

Trying out the scenery option


1 comment:

Katie said...

I am glad to see that you are eating your veggies Matt! Those are going to make you grow up strong. Next time, tell your mom to cook it a little less....it looks a little burnt! ;)