Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Grandpas are Fun Too!

My Dad called today to use me for my internet. Sorry to the other fantasy baseball teams out there for helping. I know Dad can be obnoxious when he is winning. I mean, I did learn my winning behavior from someone and apparently it is Dad.

I guess he thought he would just phone in his request, but that was not going to work for Matt and I. I told him I would not help if he did not at least come by and see us. He said he was going to come over even before he called, maybe I can give him that one. I am feeling nice today.

He did show up, and Matt and him had a blast. I am not a rough houser too much. At least not to Matt's liking. I mean he has AJ and Bill who throw him around and mom just does not do. However Grandpa does fix the rough housing need for Matt. Grandpa also makes a wonderful turtle.


Here is Grandpa being a turtle.
Matt calls it this because it is
usually me on my hands and knees
and I move slow like a turtle. I just
don't cut it as a horse I guess.

As you can see they had a great time together.

1 comment:

Kristin and Co. said...

that's a fabulous pic of your dad and Matt...