Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Cupcakes 101

For my birthday Matt and AJ surprised me by making cupcakes. I got to sit back and watch (and take pictures) while they slaved over this birthday treat for me. It was a wonderful surprise and we all had a lot of fun.

Place the cups in the pan

Crack a few eggs

Dump the eggs into the bowl

Set and start the mixer

Set the timer for a good mix

Watching and waiting for the mixing

Making sure everything tastes the
way it should.

Getting to lick the beater

The final taste before going in the
oven according to Matt, "mmmmm."
Which in Matt speak means, bake
those cupcakes and fast!

Coming Soon: The after pictures of the finished product and my little party they threw together for me. I am one lucky girl to have these two amazing guys in my life!

No comments: