Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 8, 2008

Finger Painting????







I thought it would be fun to finger paint today. Matt has really been into coloring so I thought painting would be the next step. He had a lot of fun as you can see. While there was some definite and very good finger painting going on there was also some face and body paint going on. It was fun until Matt started eating the stuff then it was time to clean up. Which was very easy by the way just water no scrubbing. It was really nice.

2 comments:

Katie said...

That looks like a lot of fun. I have been thinking of trying that with Tyler. I saw on a show that you can use instant puddings too to finger paint and that way if they eat it, it is no big deal. Granted...once they get a taste I bet that they are done with the finger paints. ;)

T said...

Wow. You look messy. I like it. How did you get green on your face? I don't like green things. My parents are always trying to get me to eat green things. Yuck. Was the blue fun to paint with? I have paper, so maybe I can find something blue to use.