Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Swings with Dad

Here is Matt on his first tire swing. He held on tight and we pushed him slowly.
He had fun and I was only terrified for a second thinking he would fall backwards.

We all went to the park yesterday and here are father and son enjoying the swings.
I was under a tree sitting in the shade watching them. It was wonderful!
I think my camera zoom worked very well!

Dad thought this was more fun then Matt did.
He was too scared to turn around.

So I went to his side.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I love it when your mom posts about your daily ongoings. Tell her to keep it up, okay? I can't believe that you did the tire swings. That is very brave of you!!!! Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!!! Love, Aunt Katie