Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 8, 2008

Matt at the Ballpark

We went to AJ's games last Friday because they were not ridiculously late like they can get sometimes. This is not Matt's first time out there though. I found a picture from a year ago at his first softball game. He was so little. Matt had a blast he got to stay up past his bed time, got to play in the dirt, ran around on an empty field, ate some M&Ms, and shared a snow cone with me. It was a special event so I thought a few treats would be nice for him. I wish I had my camera ready for the first bite of snow cone, because the look was priceless and the bite of snow cone went from his mouth to lap very quickly. I don't think he was expecting the cold, but he got used to it.

Matt a Year Ago
(about 6 or 7 months old)

Matt Now Running on the Field
(almost 20 months)

Playing in the Dirt

1 comment:

Katie said...

It is so hard to believe that he was once that little! Man, how time flies. Looks like he had a good time playing on the field.