Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 15, 2010

Three!!!

Well it happened and it's official Matt turned three. I cannot believe he is this old now. Well he is in for a special treat today and tomorrow. AJ is post call today (so will be tired, but here) and AJ has Saturday OFF!!! HOORAY! Matt will get to see his dad for a little bit.
We plan on spoiling him tons today. More so even and I am sure some are asking, "Is that possible?" Well we are at least going to try.

My Two Year Old Guy Sleeping

Waking-up to Mickey Mouse
Chocolate Chip Pancakes

Now a Three Year Old Boy

Liking no wait LOVING
the pancakes I put in front of him.
(He wanted a hot dog.)

Getting to watch some TV

Getting tired of the camera so early in the morning.

"Here I am looking at you. You want me to WHAT??"

"Smile. OK I'm smiling!"

"Here just leave me alone."
He gave me this one shot and turned around
and has ignored me and the camera the rest of the morning.
Since I knew no more friendly pictures
were coming I thought I would share what I have so far.


2 comments:

Katie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COUSIN MATT!!!! PLAY WITH ME COUSIN. LOVE, TYlER

Jessica said...

Yay! Happy 3rd! Too cute :)