Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 22, 2010

An AJ Post

AJ got home last night after dark, and I asked him if he would like to grill. I knew the weather had been better than any other time he had cooked with his new grill so I thought I would see him outside enjoying his new toy. I walk out to give him some stuff for the food and this is what I see (and could not resist a picture)...


He is sitting on our old couch that was
waiting to be picked up by our sister Melissa.

He looked very comfy.
He also informed me the times he actually grilled in the freezing weather and the snow he cleared a path for the grill on the driveway and cooked outdoors. There is something backwards there in that on an actual decent night he decides to stay IN the garage. Good thing he is cute and book smart because sometime his "common sense is not all that common". Love you honey!
The quote comes form my mom who tells me it was a favorite thing her dad told her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey. I just stumbled across your blog and I'm really loving it. I'll definitely be following.

Feel free to check out mine, I think you'd especially love it.

http://theboyfriendshopper.blogspot.com/