Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Super Boogie's Party!

We had a super hero theme for Matt's party. It was a lot of fun having everyone over. I know Matt had a blast. Thanks!
The Cups
(Sorry Spider-Man if I
didn't do you justice)
This was the night before
on his actual birthday.
I just thought it was cute.
I stuck with the theme getting Spider-Man paper.
Not sure if you can tell what type Matt picked.
Pink Princess Paper.
I thought, Why fight it?
He just thinks they are pretty and wants them to come to his house.
AJ and I might be in some trouble.
My Amazing niece Rachel (who turns 16 today!)
Made this wonderfully delicious cake.
It is Captain America's shield.
AWESOME, AWESOME Job Rachel!
Thank you!
Matt getting back to his baby roots
Opening presents went a lot smoother
this year. He has it down and rips the paper like a pro.
Blowing out the candles. Spider-Man
was being a little tricky.
He started falling off the cake.

Matt and CJ Playing

while the others watch some Super Why?

Getting some love from GiGi.
So Happy that Gramps and GiGi came
to see Matt on his special day.
We had missed Christmas with them because of all the snow.

***Three Year Old Pictures***
Got Matt's picture taken on his birthday. He did a really good job and we got some cute photos. I posted a few of our favorites.




1 comment:

Marina Bea Nuria said...

HI, we are from spain and we have seen your blog! your son is adorable!:):):)