Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 27, 2009

Video Chatting with Tyler

AJ, Katie, Adam, and I have all chatted before a long time ago when Tyler and Matt were still babies and really did not know about each other. Some how it never crossed my mind that the boys would like to video chat even though Matt is constantly asking about Tyler, Aunt Katie, and Uncle Adam. I am glad Katie finally mentioned it because I know Matt had a blast seeing Tyler. However I do think the coolest part for Matt was seeing himself on the TV. He just kept making faces in the camera and looking at himself. It was very cute.
AJ and I also enjoyed seeing Tyler and we got to see Kevin. That was very cool because so far we have only seen him on the blog and the photos Katie and Adam have went through the mail.
Matt with his ear piece in ready to chat.
This is what Matt saw on the TV.

Matt and Tyler chatting

No comments: