Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Getting Ready for the Day

Matt has been watching me get ready in the mornings and wants me to use my brushes on his face. So I found him his own mirror and brushes to use. AJ does not care for the make-up routine for his son so I have made his brush a shaving cream brush. I guess I will always be sharing a bathroom even when AJ has gone to work, because Matt is right there doing his morning thing with me.


(PS: The hat was all Matt. He came around the corner with it on saying, "Mirror and Brush" and I bet you can guess getting into the bathtub was completely his idea too!)

1 comment:

Kristin and Co. said...

You can just tell AJ that his boy is still a boy and will get over it. As he should. Now, when Matt is 11 and still copying your routine in the morning...that's when you start to wonder.