Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 2, 2009

Matt is Sick :(

Matt spiked a fever last night, lost his appetite, and just wanted to rock and snuggle. That should have been clue #1. However he has spiked fevers before and has been on the go go go and not wanted food too. SO AJ and I thought give him some Tylenol and put him to bed and see what happens tomorrow.
This morning the fever went down and he was up to doing his normal thing and even ate some oatmeal. He did not want to eat his animal crackers though for sitting on his potty (clue #2). The last clue is a big one though and finally convinces me that something is wrong with our boy. He begged to watch the Imagination Movers all morning. I put the show on for him and about half way through while I was getting laundry done and checking my email I notice him walk quietly back to his room. I hear a little moaning and then quiet. I go back to check on him and this is what I find...


He crawled up into his bed and put himself down for a nap. That is big CLUE #3 because nap time is almost always a struggle. Poor Guy is SOOOO Tired!!! Hopefully a good nap will revive him, but I am guessing that I will be at the Dr's office bright and early tomorrow morning. I am keeping my fingers crossed that this won't be the case tomorrow though.

No comments: