Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Day Out with Thomas OKC

Another Day out with Thomas. I have to thank Aunt Katie for hooking Matt on this Thomas obsession. You know that means you need to help with keeping him in stock now. We will return the favor though I am sure for Tyler.
We heard Thomas was making his way to OKC so we had to go. This time Dad rode the train with Matt. Harry and Paul came too. I think Matt had a blast and yes he got another choo-choo on his arm. It will probably be there for another 6 weeks before it comes off.




I love this picture of Harry jumping. The boys had fun jumping on one another.

I am a little glad I did not ride the train 
because this might have freaked me out a bit.
Seeing my son sticking his head out the window. 
Dad did get good footage though this way.
Way to go Dad!
You are your father's son. Anything for a good shot!

No comments: