Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Autumn Afternoons

I just like this picture. 
It looks like Matt is just saying "Hey" to every one.


These past few days here in Oklahoma have just been absolutely beautiful, AJ has been on vacation, and Sooner Football is in full swing. Could you ask for anything more? 
AJ, Matt, and I went to the zoo Friday. It was pretty packed and I guess we have fall break to thank for that. It did not matter much though because Matt was only interested in two things. We went to see Nemo (The Clown Fish) and the swing. 
As for football we had a full house Saturday. Les, Janice, Melissa, CJ, and Sandy (Les' Cousin) came over to watch the game. Matt and CJ had a blast playing with trains and cars, and during half-time Janice and I took the boys to the park. 


What a good Dad. I think he pushed Matt for a good 30 minutes.



Snack Time Serious Stuff

No comments: