Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 25, 2008

3 Punkins

3Punkins!
(One is in my purse though)

I was looking at Harry's Blog and the pumpkin patch looked really fun, so we went too. Through out the day we told Matt that we were going to pick out pumpkins and he kept saying "3 punkins" He also kept saying "Jack, Lucy, Jack, Jack, Lucy" So I called Bill and Jack and Lucy were in for the adventure. Bill also recruited Kristin Winterrowd and her gang. It was tons of fun and tons of pictures!


Matt was a little unsure about the goats
He let Dad and Mom do most of the feeding.

Dad and Matt in the corn maze

Can you see me???
This really freaked Matt out. I guess he 
thought I might get stuck that way.

Everyone enjoyed the hayride.

Matt kept one eye on the huge kitty at all times.

Matt and I going down the big fun slide.

The awesome dirt pile at the bottom.
I think my wonderful big brother 
got an after shot of my dirty pants.
Sorry I don't have that to share.


Cowboy Matt on the hay.

Climbing the Fence

Enjoying a Wheelbarrow Ride with Cousin Jack
(and neither strong Dad or Uncle Bill offered to push
good thing these boys are light)

As you can see Matt had a wonderful time. 
(Despite the picture below)

I think we were all a little tired at this point!

No comments: