Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Love you Dad!

Matt and I are having a great time up here, but we are missing AJ like crazy. Matt was talking to his Dad on the phone the other day and said "Love You" for the first time. I think Matt knew AJ needed a little pick me up. So it is official AJ got the very FIRST I love you out of Matt.

We all went shopping at the great outlets yesterday and while we were in the Gap I found this outfit for Matt, and we just hope AJ likes it! We just want you to know Honey we are thinking of you and we love you very much!


This was just for you Honey.
He was smiling especially for his Dada

He was ready to watch Mickey Mouse and have the photo shoot over with.
I was in his face all morning with the camera.




1 comment:

The Vaughns said...

Well only the greatest son deserves the greatest dad!!! Love ya guys.