Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Day out with Thomas II

Katie and I took the boys to a Day out with Thomas. There was tons of fun stuff for them to do. Katie also got us tickets to actually ride the train. She and I agreed that the train was just ok for us, but the boys loved it. They just kept saying choo choo, choo choo. Tyler was saying bye to all the cars and Matt has his face pressed against the window watching the corn go by. And as Adam pointed out to us the train ride was for the boys, so if they enjoyed it then we should not say much about what we thought. I guess he might have point.
Well Katie put together a slide show of some pictures and video she is going to post and I thought I would just put some pictures on.



I was surprised Matt sat still long enough for this picture.


Matt tried to crawl into the bubbles about 3 times

This is one of my favorite pictures. Tyler was having so much fun in that thing.


Daredevil Matt thought it would be fun to go into a ball pit with big kids.
He did really well for about 5 minutes and then he was ready to go.
(with a couple of balls of course)

No comments: