Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Pure Boogie

So I have noticed a trend in my blogging. It is either both of my kids or all Coco. So here is a pure Boogie post. All about my wonderful and fun loving 4 year old. He is so completely boy and no longer a baby. It is insane how big he is and that I don't have much longer of him being home with me all the time.

Matt opts for the hardwood floor pallet. He thinks it is more fun then sleeping in our bed. Good for us I guess. Better if he would stay in his own bed though.

Matt and his Squad army.
He was loving his time with Dad, Gramps, and Gigi

Giving Gramps a Superhero Lesson

Gigi and Matt playing
He had the best time playing
I am still hearing about Gigi's Wolverine play and how I am not doing it the "right way" (Gigi's way)




***Where's Matt Boogie???***

I hear from under the blanket, "Mom you can't find me."
Me: "Where oh where can my Matt Boogie be?"

From under the blanket comes uncontrollable laughter

"Here I am!"

Back under for more fun.
I love that he still thinks this is hilarious

No comments: