Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

6 Months Already

This is Matt's favorite picture we took today. We went through all of them and he picked this one so I thought I would lead with this picture of Colette.
Good Morning World!
I am 6 Months old Today!
Happy baby in the morning
Colette's tongue is out most of the time these days. Working really hard on a nasty tooth that is not letting her or me sleep at night.

The 3rd and final outfit for the day. I just could not decide. She really is my personal living doll. It is way too much fun!
Look at those bright eyes!
It was a tad windy today.
Matt is such a great big brother. He was ready to take that hat off because it was bothering Colette. It did not matter that it was protecting her from the sun. If it is bothering her, then it is coming off.

No comments: