Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Only Zoo Pictures Here

So we really did do a lot of stuff while Katie, Adam, Tyler, and Kevin were here, but I only brought my camera to the zoo and the graduation. That means Katie will have to pick up my slack or send me some of her pictures for you all to enjoy the goings on of graduation week.
Do you hear this Katie? My blog depends on you.

We did have tons of fun at the zoo though. I think we were there for about 3 hours. The dinosaurs took most of our time. Tyler actually liked looking at the dinos and Matt wanted to play in the sand box, as long as Nana (AJ & Katie's Mom) kept her on the T-Rex! Thank you Nana for making sure the T-Rex stayed back!

PS: If you are looking for Kevin, you will not see him. He slept the whole time we were at the zoo, and I did not want to disturb his rest.






Thursday Tyler and Matt went out with Nana and Papa and had tons and tons of fun! Katie and I were not along for this trip so there are no pictures I have seen yet. But I think the old Vegas saying might apply here..."What happens at Nana's stays at Nana's"

No comments: