Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 15, 2009

O-M-N-I-P-L-E-X

HEY ALL! Dad here posting on behalf of the great Master Boogie. Here are a few pics from his first trip to the OKC Omniplex. Now here's Master Matt with the commentary...


I love playing in the water with all the boats, turtles, and of course crocs....


Don't worry guys...my mom will save me if I fall in....mom?!?!
(hint: look in the far far back...see the adult woman sitting with some little girl?)


What's she doing?? Playing with makeup?!?! At a SCIENCE museum of all places!!!


OH NO!! Ewww....she got me.


Gosh....thanks mom...I look silly (and everyone knows that I like looking silly).


WOW...rockets!


To infinity...


...and beyond!!!!


WHAT A GREAT DAY!!! Time to thank a special someone for a GREAT idea to go halves on a year long membership!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

That's awesome! I can't wait to take both boys to play.