Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Outfit Fits!

Winterized Boogie

Matt has started telling me what he would and would not like to wear. It iced here a week or so ago and AJ and I dressed Matt up really warm so he could go out and play. He did not like this. He was just ready to go outside. He does remind me of the  younger brother on Christmas Story. He did have fun though once I got all the clothes and winter gear on. His gloves are big because they were all I could find around the house. Bad mom I know, but the weather has been in the 50s this winter he hasn't needed gloves.
As for dressing himself he does have me put the clothes on him, but he picks out the outfit. I guess I could stop these train wrecks, but then you wouldn't have these cute pictures to look at.

Yes those are pj bottoms, but he told me Mickey pants and those are all we have.
So you have Mickey pants with the Pooh shirt and don't forget the Lightning McQueen socks.
He is ready for his close-up!

No comments: