Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 20, 2009

"Coffee" Break

AJ and I drink coffee in the mornings usually and Matt has started to notice. He is always wanting his own coffee cup, so I had to go hunting for a "coffee" set that wasn't pink and purple and yes also affordable. (I know Pottery Barn Kids usually has kitchen stuff for boys, but it is also the same price if not more then what I would spend on my own real tea set/ I mean coffee set) Thanks to the sharp eye of Grandmama I got Matt a red, blue, and green coffee set. 

He loves pretending that he is making coffee and cocoa for himself and for us. AJ even made Matt his own pot of "coffee" (chocolate milk) I helped Matt pour and we all three enjoyed a little coffee break. It was super cute watching him drink from this big boy cup and he really got the hang of it fast. I think he spilt the first cup, but the next cup he got all the drink, and by the end he was one handing it like a pro. 



No comments: