Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Oh What Ornament Fun!


Matt's Very Cool Ornament

Matt showing me his new "T-O-Y"
Matt does think Buzz is broken since he can't get him out of the box.

He is mad because I won't let him have the camera.
Poor Boogie!

Next morning still very excited to see his ornament. 
 
AJ and I decided this year we would enjoy our ornaments on the tree instead of opening them as presents on Christmas. I may have talked him into it a little bit, but I really wanted Matt to enjoy his ornament. As you can see he does very much! 

Then it was time for AJ and I to exchange our ornaments to each other. I am sure most of you will believe this because he and I really are this way. We got each other the same one. I guess that happens when you take Matt along and let him pick it out. AJ is going to keep it since it is way more a "Dad" ornament then a "Mom" one and we are going to go to the store and pick mine out together.

*** I had a picture of mine and AJ's ornaments next to each other because I thought it was cute, but stupid blogger is taking forever to upload one stinking picture. So everyone will have to go without seeing our cuteness this time***

No comments: