Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 7, 2008

My Apologies...

Hello All-

I want you to know for the record I have not forgotten about the blog. I actually have some pictures that I just need to upload on the computer. Our Minnesota trip was wonderful, but we never took out our camera. That is why I don't have any on our blog. However you can go to Katie's blog (it is under Tyler in my other bloggers section) to see all the fun filled family time had by Matt. 
Getting home and getting settled with the holiday season has been a little more difficult than I thought. Also having AJ home all the time (I am not complaining. I love it!) has put the blog on the back burner. However he will have to start going back to campus soon (at least for 1/2 days) and Boogie Planet will be back up and running again.

Sorry for the lull-
Matt's Mom

No comments: