Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 30, 2008

Relaxing Sunday Morning

Matt is ready for church and watching Mickey Mouse while Mom and Dad get ready. Also on Sundays he gets to eat in his room or I would be wearing my pjs to mass. This is my compromise eat and watch tv so I can look like a real person and not scare the other churchgoers.

Matt looks way to old in this outfit and it was one of my "he's no longer a baby" moments. 
He just looked like a little man to me ready to hit the town.
Playing with a favorite toy is always relaxing

Then after church we head off to Grandma Gerry's for a relaxing swim



Enjoy this picture while it lasts because I think once Mom sees this it will be gone.
I like it though. It is one of my favorites of me and her.
 I just wish Matt was looking. 
 I am brave enough to have me in a swimsuit twice on the blog 
she should be able to handle one, but I am not betting on it.

No comments: