Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 9, 2008

Matt Montage

We have taken a lot of pictures lately and some really cute videos. Since I don't feel like making a separate blog for each occasion I am doing a montage of Boogie. Also I can't seem to figure out why I can't post a video right now so until I get that under control pictures are all I got. Sorry!

Mmmmmm It's Good!
Matt can always count on Grandma for some yummy goodness!

Ready to go swimming!
Just waiting on Dad to finish his video game. But honestly I think Matt could have sat there and watch AJ play and be just as satisfied. What is it with boys and their video games?

We had a bit of wind and Matt sleeps next to a window so I needed to
 move him.
We were ready for a tornado with our blankets set for the tub so I just put him on our most comfy blanket.
Matt didn't even notice me moving him to the hallway he slept through it all.
We lost power for the night and it was crazy, but thankfully no tornados and the blankets were not needed.

This is an attempt to get Matt to leave OUR computer alone. 

Uncle Bill needs a pitcher for the softball team so I have Matt practicing!


Playing around with the picture effects on the computer.

Napping in the Big Bed
Matt actually fell asleep in the car and we put him there. We are taking it a step at a time.
AJ and I just aren't ready to give up the crib.
(Also I would like to thank David, Annette, and Jarred for the bed!)

What we use to get in the Big bed

So this has been our week sort of. Not a lot going on just hanging out and messing around! 



No comments: