Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Boogie+Ball+Beautiful Day=Outside All Day


This last Saturday was too beautiful to be inside. So Matt, AJ, and I took advantage of it. Me worried there was nothing to do outsidehas been asking for a slide, sandbox, or just about anything Matt could climb on. Silly me though I forget that a good bouncy ball is all a little boy needs.
I still think a slide would be fun, but thanks to the wonderful Kristin Winterrowd the sandbox is now taken care of. We just have to get sand. Those crafty people built a real sandpit, which means we get their old one. Hooray for hand-me downs!





My Son has a Ball for a Head!


A lot of playing makes a boy thirsty!


Oh and you can't forget a bubble wand. This is probably why it says for ages 3+





1 comment:

Katie said...

Short sleeves?!?!

I am envious. :)

Thanks for updating! I love checking your blog, and the video is super cute.

Keep them coming as you get the time. Tyler loves to look at pictures of Mr. Matt!