Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 28, 2008

BIG Boy Boogie

This day was just one of those days that I realized that Matt is no longer a baby. 
I looked at him with his red punk shirt and red converse and thought, "Oh My! How old you look Boogie." Then we went to the mall and he was running around leaving me to just watch. At last when we got home Dad thought it would be fun to put a backpack on him. 
One reminder after the other of him growing up and becoming more independent. A good thing! Right? Have to keep reminding my self it is. 
Yeah Boogie!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Too cute! How old he looks! Thanks for putting up the pictures. You made my morning! I like the new look of the blog too. Can't wait to see Matt running around in MN sometime!! (hint...hint...come visit...grin)