Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

They Heart Technology

Matt loves video games and was playing his leapster in the living room. Colette was also on the living room rug, but on the other side of the room. I went to put some laundry away took me maybe 30 seconds and this is what I come back to...
Colette made a b-line to Matt. He had to keep moving because she kept putting her hands all over the game.
He finally had to sit up.

She just seems so proud to be with her big brother doing big kid stuff.


Then last night Uncle Bill brought over his Ipad.

I guess Matt & Coco will always love technology

And I bet all can guess where they get the love for video games...






DAD!!!

My guys and their games.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love that she is still liking that blanket! Can't get over how grown up she looks already!