Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Coco's First Trip to the Zoo

We went to the zoo a couple of weeks ago. It was Coco's first time. I am understanding a little bit now why there are so many home movies of my brothers and not so much of me. The older louder children doing stuff and moving around get their pictures taken.
I did however manage to get a picture of Colette with the bear statue. This was thanks to Uncle Bill and Aunt Kristy. There was water in the statue they got out for us so I could have this picture. This is the same statue and almost exact picture I got with Matt on his first trip to the zoo.
Colette

Matt Boogie

Cousins having fun on the statues


Watch out Jack there's a bear behind you!

Matt spreading is wings

Balancing Act

No comments: