Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 24, 2010

Introducing Colette Elise Vaughn

As most of you know AJ and I got a little surprise a week ago. I went to my 38 week baby appointment and the doctor told me, "Well you can head on off to the hospital or go home and get things together and come back, but your baby is coming tonight." So not wanting any surprises or AJ maybe doing a home delivery I opted for the hospital. About 7 hours later we had a perfect little girl. We could not be happier!

Colette Elise
Born September 16th at 11:19pm
6lbs 5oz & 20"
Proud Daddy
Saying Hello
So Sleepy

"Hello World"
Meeting Big Brother
He is so great with her.
Loving on my boy!
We are both ready to
get the heck out of the hospital.
Ready to go Home!

No comments: