Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Especially For Aunt Katie

Hello Aunt Katie-
I want to thank you for showing my mom this cute outfit. It has been pretty warm here so I got a chance to wear it. Mom must have been channeling you because she pulled out her camera. She said, "I have to take a picture so Aunt Katie can see how cute you look in this outfit." I do look pretty handsome. I make Mom show me my picture over and over again. I got tired of the camera in my face so I decided to play a little peek-a-boo too! I love you guys.
Matt Boogie
PS: While this blog is dedicated to my Aunt Katie I hope everyone else enjoys it too! She is just the Gymboree Queen so I had to make sure she saw how much I enjoy my outfit. I love you all though and thank you for visiting my site. 




I

LOVE


TAKING

PICTURES!






4 comments:

Katie said...

Matt! You are adorable in your outfit (though I think that you always are). Tell your mom thank you for posting the video and pictures. I love you a lot, and enjoy getting to see you grow up (though I wish that I was closer to you). Please keep your mom and dad on their toes for me, and tell your kitties hi. Love, Aunt Katie

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
T said...

Hi cousin! I like your clothes. I have an outfit just like that. Maybe if you get some time this summer you can come up and visit me. We can take pictures together. I like to get my picture taken too. I have a park by my house and fun toys that I would share with you. My favorite toy right now is a basketball hoop. I learned how to dunk last weekend. If you come visit, I will let you dunk too. Love, Tyler

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.